DJI Phantom 2 Quadcopter with Zenmuse H3-3d 3-axis Gimbal (Version 2) for Gopro Video Camera with 32gb Microsd Memory Card Upgrade for GoPro and USB Card Reader
The Phantom 2 Quad copter from DJI brings all the features you love from the original Phantom but with 2X longer flight times and native support for the Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal, which is included in this special bundle. With self-tightening propellers and a much larger intelligent battery that lasts up to 28 minutes on a
The Phantom 2 Quad copter from DJI brings all the features you love from the original Phantom but with 2X longer flight times and native support for the Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal, which is included in this special bundle. With self-tightening propellers and a much larger intelligent battery that lasts up to 28 minutes on a single charge, the Phantom 2 is a significant upgrade from the original. The Phantom 2 retains the Phantom’s fast setup and easy control layout so that you’ll be making professional-quality aerial videos in just minutes. The addition of the 3-axis gimbal provides stability for all three dimensions of flight: yaw, pitch and roll provide super smooth stability for your GoPro Hero3 and Hero3+ camera. A 32GB Memory Card is included for your GoPro as well as a USB Card Reader for easy, no hassle computer viewing of your videos. NOTE: This is V2.0 of the Phantom 2 with H3-3D Gimbal and includes upgraded motors, propellers, and a new remote control transmitter that has a rechargeable battery built in.
- Zenmuse H3-3D 3-axis gimbal is included in this bundle for extreme camera stability and silky smooth video recording as well as a 32GB MicroSD for extended recording and a USB Card Reader
- Fly 25-28 minutes on a single charge using the included 5,200-mAh lithium polymer (LiPo) battery that’s easily removable and contains intelligent circuitry and a charge-remaining indicator built-in.
- Complete quad copter and remote transmitter, pre-tuned by the factory and ready in minutes! Just charge the included battery, attach the propellers and add 4 AA batteries to the remote and you’re flying.
- New self-tightening propellers means extra security and no worrying about lost prop nuts when you remove the props for storage.
- Fun flying by itself or even better with a GoPro to record the action. Tested with Hero3 and Hero3+ models, sold separately. Note: Wi-Fi streaming from a camera is not possible because it may interfere with the Phantom’s remote control.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of March 23, 2018 4:35 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.